Wednesday, June 10, 2009

punchy

I am accused of being punchy today. By James. This is the exchange. In this transcript, I am me and James is James, obviously. It has been edited for spelling and typos so that we seem smarter than we are.

me: here is my new favorite joke. and it is old.

what do you get for the pedophile who has everything?

James: is that a b.c. quote?

or from another source?

me: a bigger parish.

it is neither.

it is a joke.

James: is there a punch line?

me: what do you get the pedophile who has everything? a bigger parish.

that is the joke.

James: ah haha

that's dark

me: YOU'RE dark.

James: this is also true

me: pfft.

James: someone's punchy today. can you guess who?

me: no.

James: i think you can. so i'm not giving any hints. instead i'll just leave it.

me: where will you leave it?

James: directly below my laptop

so i guess on my lap

me: what is it doing there?

James: waiting until i stand up to fall on the floor

me: ahoy.


The reason why I am posting this exchange instead of something of substance is because I am a heinous blogger and have nothing better to write but we need to get started on this blog for MOB and I guess I'm the one who drew first and gets the blog hymen. Sweet sassy molass-y. I warned my fellow members that I couldn't get my swerve on verbally today. So, if you're reading this, this is their fault that they weren't feeling up to snuff to take this off my hands. And cause they hate me.
And, James, when you read this, I hope you're not hiding the shine. There's no shame.
fighting the seether (yeah, random Veruca Salt reference!),
akw

No comments:

Post a Comment