Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How to make it BIG

Hello everyone,

It's Mike. Today is a good day because I am waiting for an email patiently with no place to go. Yes it may seem sad, but it's not a bad thing. You can spend time waiting doing a variety of things, some of which can improve your brain power and make you a better human being. I also wrote a whole post about stuff and then realized it would be on the web, so I had to take it down! First, let's get to know me shall we?



There's me in my first security camera video photo! Don't I look mysterious? Oh what fun! But you know what, this shouldn't be about me. What's the hot news these days...EVERYONE'S DYING!
Yes! There is no better way to get yourself publicity than to die right now. Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Oh crap! My phone is ringing! Gotta go.



-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment