Wednesday, August 5, 2009

San Diego Comic Con 2009

Hey there everyone!
It's me, Mike! Some of you may have heard that Emily has a pinched nerve in her back (it's really bad), so I will be filling in for her the best I can for the first part of this blog. If you see her, give her a big ol' pat on the back and shake her as hard as you can! She loves it! That said, let me give it a whirl. Ahem...
"OMG there was so much stuff going on today. I did my hair and exercised and hung out with my totally hot boyfriend and then we went to get Smoothies. Sometimes I babysit, but today I just left the TV turned on to Spongebob, gave the kids a few Tylenol PM, and took off! I gotta be back by 5. I left Joey in the tub! LOL! So Mike and I went to the Carnival and he tried to win me a big stuffed elephant but couldn't! LMFAO! But then, he uncovered that the whole game was a scam and the guy got run out of the park! 2G2BT! K peeps, BRB! Gots to check on Joey!"

-Emily *

So anyhow, I was in San Diego a while back at the Comic Con! It was tons of fun, but now the costumes aren't making any sense at all. Look:

I mean, I get the Princess Leia thing, but why is she hanging out with Elvis? Elvis also had a light saber. You can see my blog at my company's website for more pics.

For a good laugh, here's how tired I was after flying in on the red-eye hours after the Comic Con closed. I look charming.


Thanks for stopping by! New MOB news coming soon!

*Blogger's note: Emily sounds nothing like this at all. This is not Emily, but Mike Petranek. He is a jerkface.

No comments:

Post a Comment